Contractor and Intern Application
We are seeking an LPCC, LICSW, LMFT for in person and online therapy. Growing to the Twin Cities area possible! Fully licensed therapist or intern (supervision provided) for an independent contractor for 16-20 in person or online hours per week. The position includes face-to-face, phone contact, and written correspondence. Referrals provided.
This is an independently contracted position and compensation is 70/30 of billable hours.
- Assess nature of clients’ situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs. Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies when necessary and make appropriate referrals to community as needed
- Perform ongoing assessment of client for risk to harm to self or others
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with mental health resources
- Work with a variety of ages
Clinicians are responsible for maintaining their own Professional Liability Insurance. Clinicians must maintain license and CEU requirements. Must be able to be credentialed with insurance providers through the private practice group. Provider must be familiar with EHR and able to quickly adjust and learn to use it (training provided). Clinician must also be willing to respond to client contact through secure portal within 24 hours (this is required by insurance companies).
Benefits of Private Practice
Create your own schedule. You will have flexible hours. Provider must be able to have access to computer technology. Office is fully furnished. Calm and modern space. Providers enjoy monthly meetings with lunch and other perks. Selected candidates will be contacted by e-mail initially to set up an interview. Please do not call to inquire about position. Interviews and information will be held confidential.